RED LOBSTER CHEDDAR BAY
They are yummy
- Recipe serves:12
- Preparation time20 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ¾ cup cold whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder Brush on top
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine Bisquick and cold butter.
- Don't combine too thoroughly.
- There should be small chunks of butter about the size of peas.
- Add cheddar, milk and ¼ tsp. garlic.
- Mix by hand until combined, but doesn't over mix.
- Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are light brown.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl.
- Stir in ½ tsp garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter over tops of biscuits.