A favorite named after bourbon street in new orleans, louisiana and for the bourbon whiskey ingredient
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 900g boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Royco Beef Cube
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice and ENJOY