Easy african-style peanut chicken
Its healthy and has low sodium as well.
- Recipe serves:2
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Diced chicken breasts in to bite sized pieces.
- Sauté in 1 tbs peanut oil until just before cooked and remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate pan sauté diced tomatoes and onion in butter and peanut oil until soft.
- Add peanut butter, Royco Beef Cubes and stir well.
- Then add the water and mix well.
- Now add chicken to mixture and bring to boil.
- At boiling point, reduce heat to medium and cook for about 6 minutes
- Serve warm over African Style Rice!