Angel hair pasta with salmon and lemon
Need a pasta recipe for dinner? Why not try this tasty Angel Hair pasta with salmon, lemon and cream cheese recipe?
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time5 min
- 350g Dried Angel Hair Pasta
- ½ cup Spreadable Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Lemon, zest finely grated, juiced
- ¾ cup Simply Less Sour Cream
- 200g Smoked Salmon, torn
- 2 tbsp Dill Sprigs
- 1 tbsp Drained Coles Brand Baby Capers
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- 1-2 tablespoons of Royco Mchuzi Mix
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Return the pasta and reserved cooking liquid to the pan. Add the Royco Beef Cubes and Mchuzi Mix to make the sauce nice and creamy.
- Spoon cream cheese over the pasta. Add sour cream and lemon zest and juice.
- Toss to coat.
- Divide among plates and top with the smoked salmon, dill and capers.
- Season with pepper.