Need a beef recipe for dinner? Try this beef brisket recipe for a family get together or hearty dinner.
- Recipe serves:6
- Preparation time20 min
- Cooking time120 min
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 – 1.5kg beef brisket
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground chipotle powder
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Flour tortillas
- shredded Mexican cheese blend,
- sour cream,
- chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
- Place first 3 ingredients in a 6-qt. slow cooker including crumbled Royco Beef Cubes.
- Trim fat from brisket; cut brisket into 3-inch pieces.
- Rub brisket pieces evenly with 2 tsp. salt and 1 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder, and place on top of vegetables in slow cooker.
- Top with 1 cup cilantro.
- Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours or until brisket pieces shred easily with a fork.
- Remove brisket from slow cooker, and cool slightly.
- Using 2 forks, shred meat into bite-size pieces.
- Serve in flour tortillas with desired toppings and lime wedges.