Egg And Corn Fritters
If you are entertaining and want to impress this is a great and tasty idea.
- Recipe serves:20
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 5 eggs
- 2 x 400g tins sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup plain yoghurt/mala
- ½ cup ugali flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Aromat Original
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- Using a wooden spoon, beat eggs, corn and yoghurt/mala together
- Add ugali flour, flour and Aromat Original
- Heat oil in a frying-pan and drop tablespoons of mixture into the pan, slightly flattening each with the back of the spoon. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve sprinkled generously with extra Aromat Original