Thai Green Curry Sauce
A delicious alternative way to use your breakfast sausages that will leave you wanting more.
- Recipe serves:3
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 500g Sausages(Chicken,Beef or Pork)
- 1 Onion(Diced)
- 1 cup Frozen Cooked peas
- 1 Carrot(diced)
- 1 Red/yellow Pepper(diced)
- 250ml Milk
- 300ml Water.
- Start by cutting the sausages into 3-4 chunks per piece using a sharp knife.
- In a suitable sufuria pour little oil and when hot add the sausage chunks and fry them until browned on all sides. About 2 minutes.
- Set the sausages aside on a plate when evenly browned.
- On the same sufuria, add the onion and carrots to cook with little oil until brown.
- Add the frozen peas, diced peppers and browned sausages into the onion and carrot and give it all a good mix.
- Pour the Knorr Thai Green Curry dry sauce then add the milk and water. Bring to a boil while stirring and allow to simmer while uncovered for about 5 minutes or until the sausage is coked through and the sauce is nice and thick
- Turn off the heat and serve hot with rice.