Fish recipes are often complex and are not suitable for fussy eaters. However, this delectable Fish Curry is not only simple to make, it is also delicious – even the fussiest of eaters in your family will enjoy it! Follow the simple step-by-step recipe and you’re guaranteed a culinary treat.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes (3 tomatoes)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 2 Royco Stock Cubes
- 3 fresh green chillies
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 600 g fish fillet, cut into large chunks
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry sliced onion and garlic.
- Add the tomato, curry powder, water, Royco Stock Cubes and green chillies, and simmer on a low heat for five minutes before adding the green pepper and potato.
- Simmer for 10 -15 minutes until potato is cooked through and add the fish fillet.
- Stir lightly, taking care not to break the fish. Cook slowly on a low heat for another five minutes.
- Check seasoning and remove from stove.
- Serve hot with freshly cooked rice and mixed salad.
- If you’re feeling stumped and are looking for an assortment of quick and easy recipes, why not join the WHATSFORDINNER community? You’ll receive a variety of recipes, cooking tips and meal ideas that are sure to keep your family feeling full and satisfied after every meal. Click here for more information.