Pasta With Tomato and Mince Sauce
Quick and easy to prepare, this Pasta with Tomato and Mince Sauce is hearty and delicious. If you’ve been searching for tasty mince recipes, look no further! This simple step-by-step recipe takes a minimal amount of time to prepare and is guaranteed to get your mouth watering.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 500 g beef mince
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (425 g) of chopped tomato
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes, dissolved in 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) tomato paste
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 500 g pasta of your choice
- Grated cheese to serve (optional)
- Add some oil to a large saucepan, brown the mince in batches whilst breaking up any lumps.
- Remove the mince from the pan and fry the chopped onion until soft and then return the meat.
- Add the tomatoes and water with the Royco Beef Cubes and stir frequently to prevent sticking.
- Add the tomato paste, sugar, pepper and some salt to taste. Simmer the sauce for about 40 minutes.
- If the sauce becomes too dry, add a little water. Stir in the dried mixed herbs a few minutes before the sauce is done.
- Crammed with delicious flavour and a mouth-watering aroma, this mince recipe is sure to become one of your favourite dinner ideas. For more easy dinner recipes, click here.