Beef and broccoli stir-fry
The best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time10 min
- 3tbsp cornstarch divided
- ½ cup water divided
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 500g boneless round steak cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil,
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add beef and toss.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1-tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli, Royco Beef Cubes and onion in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Return beef to pan.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice.