Moroccan lamb chops
Try this quick and easy, delicious recipe for moroccan grilled lamb chops with moroccan spices, garlic and fresh herbs for dinner tonight.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 4 large lamb chops, from the loin
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind the cumin and coriander seeds to a powder before mixing with the other spices and crumble the Royco Beef Cubes into the mixture.
- Rub the spice mixture over the chops and leave on one side for 2-3 hours.
- Put the chops on a rack and cook under a hot grill for about 5 minutes on each side until browned on the surface and still pink in the center.