Suya (nigerian chicken skewers)
From the african cook book
- Recipe serves:6
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time10 min
- 500g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp cayenne powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tbsp peanuts, finely minced
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 Royco Beef Cubes, crumbled
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Slice the chicken into thin pieces.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning mix, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and brush with the oil.
- Grill or broil for 3 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through