These bite sized mini-sausage wraps make the perfect snack for kids parties.
- Recipe serves:20
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 9 Chipolata Sausages
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 1/3 cup Shredded Tasty Cheese
- 9 Cocktail Frankfurters
- Tomato Sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to hot, 200C (180C fan-forced).
- On a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chipolatas on tray, leaving some space between sausages.
- Pierce each chipolata four times with skewer.
- Partially cook chipolatas for 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease a second baking tray.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 9 even squares.
- Sprinkle each square with a little cheese diagonally across the centre.
- Top 9 of the pastry squares with chipolatas, and 9 with Frankfurtus.
- For each square, pick up two opposite corners of pastry, fold them over the sausage so they overlap slightly, and press to seal
- Place prepared sausage wraps on tray.