A favourite dish for many kenyans
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 30ml (2Tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g beef, cubed
- 500ml (2cups) cooked rice
- 3 Royco Beef Cubes
- 2 tomatoes cubed
- Coriander, to garnish (optional)
- In a large pan, heat the oil and add the onions for a few minutes until they become translucent.
- Add the cubed beef into the pan and stir. Reduce the heat, cover and leave to simmer until beef is tender.
- Once the meat is cooked, add the cooked rice. Dissolve the Royco Beef Cubes in about 4 tablespoons of hot water and add to the rice and beef. Stir until blended in.
- Stir in the tomatoes and garnish with coriander before serving.