Grillled Rib Eye Steak
Need a beef recipe for dinner? Try this recipe for grilled rib eye steak. Remember to try not overcook your beef for that juicy eating experience.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time8 min
- Rib Eye Steak/T-bone
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- Knorr Mushroom Sauce
- Season your steak on both sides with salt and freshly ground robertsons black pepper
- Heat your grill pan/non stick pan and add little oil and when hot, place your steak and listen out for the sizzling sound. If you don’t hear the sizzle the pan is not hot enough and will not brown the meat as desired.
- Cook the first side until you see blood oozing from the top of the steak which is an indication the meat is ready to turn.
- Turn the meat to cook on the other side and add little oil if necessary.
- The meat is ready when the inside is done to your desired doneness but take care not to overcook the meat leaving it dry.
- To make the Knorr Mushroom Sauce, follow the package instructions and pour it in a suitable container to be served separately.
- Serve the steak with you favourite accompaniment and a generous portion of vegetables