Spinach And Potato Curry
Vegetarian recipes are often considered to be bland and boring. However, this Spinach and Potato Curry is both packed with flavour and simple to make. Follow this quick and easy recipe and you’re sure to make it again.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time25 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) curry powder
- 4 potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tsp (5 ml) coriander powder
- 2 chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ginger powder
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups (750 ml) water
- 1 packet Knorr Thick Vegetable Soup
- 300 g spinach, roughly chopped
- Fry the onion in oil until soft. Add curry powder and fry for a minute to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the potatoes, spices, tomatoes, water and Knorr Soup. Cook and bring to the boil. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and simmer over a low heat for a further 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve with chapatti.
- If you’re looking for a variety of delicious dinner ideas, take a look at Royco’s library of easy dinner recipes. Click here to view more.