Vegetable Stir Fried Rice
If you’re looking for scrumptious vegetarian recipes, you’ve come to the right place. This delicious Vegetable Stir-Fried Rice dish is not only filling, but tasty too. The Royco cube gives the much needed flavour to the vegetables and complements the soy sauce that is used to season the rice. Try adding diced pineapple for a fruity taste twist.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time7 min
- ½ kg cooked white rice
- 250 grams fresh and juicy Chinese stir- fry vegetables
- 20 ml light soy sauce
- 4 Royco Cubes
- 1 Onion
- Sesame seeds / Crushed peanuts
- Boil water in a suitable pot and crumble the Royco cubes into the water. Add the vegetables and cook for 4 minutes in the boiling water.
- Drain off the water then set aside.
- In a separate large pot / wok cook the onion and garlic on high heat until soft but not brown, then add the vegetables and stir.
- Add the rice into the vegetables, mix and allow to heat.
- Add the light soy sauce and mix until you cover the rice and keep cooking until the food is fully heated.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with the sesame seeds or the crushed peanuts.